Running 26.2 miles to raise $10,000 for the American Red Cross !
Please Support the American Red Cross by Donating Today
I am proud to be running the Boston Marathon for a second time on Monday, April 15, 2013 on behalf of the American Red Cross. I thought I had only one marathon in me but upon reflection I felt that the American Red Cross is too important an organization not to run again. I know I can do it, with your help. I have committed to running 26.2 miles in whatever weather Mother Nature throws at us to raise $10,000 to support the mission of the American Red Cross.
Here is what they do, day in and day out:
- The Red Cross changes lives by providing shelter, food, clothing, and basic essentials when a disaster strikes.
- The Red Cross saves lives by supplying blood. Over 4 million people give blood - the gift of life - through the Red Cross.
- The Red Cross connects members of our Armed Services with their families, during challenging times.
- The Red Cross trains millions of people in lifesaving skills such as CPR and first aid.
- The Red Cross provides HOPE when all may be lost.
Its an organization we cannot live without. The Red Cross is there for you and for me. Lets be there for the Red Cross.
I hope you will join me in supporting the American Red Cross with a donation. Whether your donation is small or large you are giving a gift of HOPE, which we all need at some point in our lives.
Thank you for your support !
Member of the Board of the American Red Cross of Eastern Massachusetts
Founding Member of the Tiffany Circle of Women Leaders
Proud Volunteer, Supporter and Boston Marathon Runner
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.